EYE WORKS OPTICAL | Glasses Contacts Frames Eyeglasses Corrective Vision Sunglasses Polarized Ogden 801-479-1100
Visit website 4387 Harrison Blvd # D6, Ogden, UT 84403 Opens Friday at 9 a.m.
Serving Utah for Over 20 Years
Over 150 million people in the United States use some type of corrective eyewear to help improve their vision. Eyeglasses may be a necessity, but they don’t have to be a nuisance. With advances in eyewear materials and construction, eyeglasses are now durable, stylish, and comfortable. At Eyeworks Optical, we have been providing the Northern Utah area with the latest styles in name brand eyewear for over 20 years. From eyeglasses and sunglasses to protective and polarized lenses, you will find everything you need at our store.
What to Look for When You’re Choosing the Frames
Although the main purpose of eyeglasses is to improve vision, for many individuals, how the frames look and fit on their faces is equally important. Our friendly staff can help you find the frames that will work best for you. Keep the following guidelines in mind as you look for your preferred style:
- Glasses should call attention to your best feature—for example, blue frames enhance blue eyes.
- Glasses should complement the shape of your face.
- Glasses should not be too big or small in relation to the size of your face.
Our Staff Will Help You Find the Perfect Frames
Although everyone’s face is made up of unique shapes and angles, faces come in seven basic face shapes. Knowing what face shape you have can help you find glasses that will compliment your look. Take a look in the mirror and decide which shape you have:
- Round — Rectangular-shaped frames can make a round face look thinner and longer.
- Oval — Frames that are wider than the broadest part of the face will help maintain the natural balance of the oval face.
- Oblong — Wide frames add width to an oblong face (which tends to be longer than it is wide).
- Base down triangle — Cat eye shaped frames with a lot of detailed color can add width to a narrow forehead.
- Base up triangle — Light-colored frames that are wide at the bottom can help make the top of the face appear narrower.
- Diamond — Frames with a distinctive brow line or without rims can de-emphasize the cheek bones and call attention to the eyes.
- Square — Frames that are wide and narrow can make the face appear longer and more angular.
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Local establishment
- Phone: 801-479-1100
- Alternate Phone: 801-436-8280
Frames & More
Come to EyeWorks Optical for the best selection in quality, designer sun glasses!
- Arnette Sunglasses
- Bolle ...
As a locally owned and operated business, we are able to carry quality products with quality services. You can choose ...
Order your contact lenses online today!
- Acuvue 2
- FreshLook ColorBLends
- Air Optix Night & Day Aqua
- Frequency ...
Some of our best sellers include:
- D&G (Dolce & Gabbana)
- Vera Wang
- Ted Baker London ...
Ads & Coupons
Get 25% OFF your entire purchase when you mention this ad! *In-Store ONLY, not to be combined with other discounts ...
Find the hottest styles in eye wear at EyeWorks Optical. Try glasses online at www.eyeworksogden.com or visit us ...
Check out our designer sunglasses in-store or online at www.eyeworksogden.com! Prescription sunglasses are also available.
Present this coupon to get a 2nd pair of Glasses FREE when you purchase one pair of glasses! *Second pair ...
Find Your Style Virtually at our website eyeworksogden.com. Michael Peterson: Owner/Licensed Optician