HOSKINS PLUMBING & HEATING | Ogden & Layton Boiler Repair Plumber Residential & Commercial 801-392-8115

2627 Lincoln Ave, Ogden, UT 84401

Rating: 1 out of 5 1 ratings. 1 user reviews. 1 review

Details

Speedy Service - Plumbing & Heating - Air Conditioning - Excavating - Residential - Commercial

Hoskins Plumbing & Heating Company has been a family owned and operated business since the 50’s. In the early days Boyd Sr. operated his small plumbing, heating and remodeling business out of his home. He and several employees would specialize in plumbing repairs. With the help of Boyd’s younger brother Seymour, who was a master carpenter, they also built homes and performed many remodel jobs. In 1961 the business was moved to the present location in downtown Ogden. In 1980 Boyd Sr. and his wife Afton (Pat) bought the small town of Naf, Idaho. They retired to this place to run the store/ restaurant and raise horses.

Boyd Hoskins Jr. (Joe) a journeyman and employee of over 10 years then assumed the responsibilities and eventually bought the company. The name was changed to Boyd I. Hoskins Jr. & Son, Inc. with updated logos, but the same quality service has remained.

It is still a family owned operated business with Boyd Jrs’ son, Boyd III (Bo), wife Bonnie and stepson Kenny working by his side. The other employees may not be directly related but seem like family just the same.

Boyd I. Hoskins Jr. & Sons, Inc. a Plumbing/Heating Contracting Company, specializes in plumbing/heating repair and new construction, hot water and steam heat, in both residential and small commercial fields.

Our greatest accomplishment is the friendship and respect of our many return customers.

  • Local establishment
  • Mastercard
  • Visa
  • Phone: 801-392-8115
  • Fax: 801-392-8114

This business appears in: Business to Business, Industrial, Home and Garden, Appliances, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Retail

Photos

See all

Reviews

Rating: 1

PeeryApts HOSKINS PLUMBING & HEATING | Ogden & Layton Boiler Repair Plumber Residential & Commercial

Hoskins illegal and un-permitted water heater installation exposed dozens of people to deadly carbon monoxide gas for over 7 years:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152064651191560&id=193852936559