PETERSEN MEDICAL | Motorized Chair-Lifts Wheel Chair Ramps Home Care Respiratory Wheel Chairs 801-728-3333
Visit website 5434 South 1900 West Suite #3, Roy, UT 84067 Open today until 5 p.m.
Our Mission is to Help Others BREATHE EASIER.
Petersen Medical Provides high-quality home medical equipment and dedicated professional service to the people of Utah with in-home respiratory, mobility, and medical equipment needs. Petersen Medical products and services help Utahans breathe easier – providing innovative technologies and processes to give patients the best device options available, and keeping family members, care givers and medical professionals better informed of patient progress in order to improve patient quality of life. WE are convinced that patients are happier and progress faster when they can convalesce in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home. Our objective is to be an active and professional participant in making this a reality.
Our services include: Home Medical Equipment/Supplies, Oxygen Therapy Products, Respiratory Services, Mobility Equipment, and Equipment Repair Services.
At Petersen Medical, we not only provide the most professional products available, we genuinely care about the patients we serve.
Core Values: Serve Others First Seek Excellence in All We Do Improve Lives Instill Positive Attitudes Create Friends Be Honest Always Learn Continuously
Service Highlights Include:
• Full-time Respiratory Therapists on staff (Over 25 years of experience)
• CERTIFIED REPAIR CENTER FOR Power Chairs, Lift Chairs, Vehicle Lifts & Ramps, and scooters with full service follow-up after the sale
• Full-time NRRTS (Registered Rehabilitation Technology Supplier™) Certified Mobility Seating Specialist on Staff
• Free pre-qualifying
• 24-Hour Emergency Service
• Discharge Assistance -We work directly with physicians and/or discharge planners to ensure smooth transitions from hospital care to home care.
• Reimbursement Assistance:
o Medicare, Medicaid, Third Party Insurances, Private Insurances (Including Altius, Blue Cross/Blue Shiled, Tricare, and many more), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit Cards, Cash, and Personal Checks.
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Local establishment
- Phone: 801-728-3333
- Alternate Phone: 800-888-5137
- Fax: 801-728-3340
o Standard, Quad, and Seated varieties
o Comprehensive Compliance Program o EncoreAnywhere™ Technology
o Adult and Junior o Millennial Spring-Action Comfort Crutch
o Free Pre-qualifying by NRRTS Certified Seating Specialist
Ads & Coupons
Proudly providing you with Oxygen CPAP Wheelchairs Walkers Incontinence Supplies and MORE!